This Valentine’s Day is probably going to be a bit weird for everyone, especially if you are separated from your partner because of coronavirus. Doing Valentine’s Day on Zoom probably doesn’t feel like the most romantic thing, especially when you spend all day on it for work and school, but it is more important than ever to try to stay connected to those we care about. That’s why we’ve got you covered with 15 top ideas for a virtual Valentine’s Day.
- Netflix something and watch it at the same time
- Dinner date
- Play a game together
- Buy tickets for a virtual event and have a call after
- Organise a couples quiz
- Send them surprises throughout the day
- Do a virtual treasure hunt, and the end leads them to a video of you
- Surprise Deliveroo for dinner – because what says love more than a takeaway
- Make them a film of you and your times together and watch it at the same time
- Book something for the future that you can do after lockdown
- Not got much money? Send them a handmade gift or card
- Send them a lockdown care package
- Play an online game together if that’s your thing…
- … or set up a Skype to watch sports together if that’s your thing.
- Just spend some time together, doing what you love, however you can do it. Trust us, it’s seeing the other person that matters, not what you do.
There we go, a super quick list of ideas to get the creative juices flowing and keeping your relationship on track when you are separated.
If you feel like your relationship might be suffering because of lockdown, give this a read.
For more relationship support, check out our dedicated hub here.