13. The #1 most common reason why people experience bullying is because of attitudes towards their appearance, with attitudes towards hobbies & interests and high grades coming in close in second and third place.
14. 69% of people have admitted to doing something abusive to another person online 😲😲😲 #CutItOutPPL
15. Bullying is never, ever the fault of the person on the receiving end of it. Here’s why.
16. People who identify as LGBT+ are more likely to experience bullying.
What about online bullying?
17. 17% of people have experienced cyberbullying.
18. More than a quarter of people have had suicidal thoughts as a result of cyberbullying.
19. 35% of people who were surveyed in the 2017 Annual Bullying Survey had sent a screenshot of someone’s status to laugh at in a group chat. #ShadyOnlineBehaviour
20. Almost two-thirds of people agreed that social networks don’t do enough to combat cyberbullying.
21. 44% of people under 25 said that ‘Real Life’ means ‘only things that happen offline.’