Supporting Educators with a New Grant Scheme
At Ditch the Label, we are committed to supporting all initiatives that work hard to tackle the issue of bullying and to support young people navigate through the complexities of modern life. The Annual Bullying Survey is the largest annual benchmark of bullying behaviours and youth attitudes in the United Kingdom. Produced in partnership with schools and colleges from across the U.K., the survey informs the work that we do at Ditch the Label to combat bullying, but also empowers educators, non-profits and policy makers to create new initiatives both nationally and locally.
This year, with the support of The Rumi Foundation, we have awarded 20 grants to cover the cost of a tailored report for schools and colleges participating in The Annual Bullying Survey 2018. We were overwhelmed with applications and would like to thank everybody for their interest. We wanted to award a series of grants that we felt would make the largest and most meaningful impact to the most amount of young people and we feel that by working closely with the following grantees, we will make very real and demonstrable positive change across the United Kingdom.
Congratulations to all grantees. If your school or college was not chosen this year, please do not be disheartened and we encourage you to participate in The Annual Bullying Survey 2018 national report. This is the best possible way to bring us collectively closer to a world that is truly fair, equal and free from all types of bullying. Click here to find out more.
Grantees (in alphabetical order)
- Bedford High School, North West
- Bolton Muslim Girls School, North West
- Bournemouth School, South West
- Forest Gate Community School, London
- Grays Convent, South East
- Hayle Academy, South West
- Hewett Academy, South East
- Kirkby High School, North West
- MPW Cambridge, East of England
- Maricourt Catholic High School, North West
- Marine Academy Plymouth, South West
- Notre Dame Catholic College, North West
- Oakgrove School, East of England
- Riddlesdown Collegiate, London
- Tavistock College, South West
- The Beacon School, South East
- The Hermitage Academy, North East
- The Malling School, South East
- The Misbourne, South East
- Thomas Gainsborough School, East of England
All schools and colleges in the United Kingdom are encouraged to participate in The Annual Bullying Survey. By doing so, it enables a fair and accurate representation of the attitudes and behaviours of young people across the country. We would like to thank all participants for being proactive and young-person centred and look forward to working closely with you.